Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will provide High quality editable vector file and print ready file with standard and premium

I will provide High quality editable vector file and print ready file with standard and premium












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi,
I'm a professional T-Shirt designer
I have more than SIX years experience.

I will provide you.
*Instant replay on even query.
*New and unique T-Shirt design 
*Unlimited revision.
*Print and web ready files.
*3000px 300ppi print ready files.
*High quality T-Shirt Mock up.
*Exceptional design
*uncommon style

You will get:
 >Fast delivery
 >Friendly communication
 >HQ JPG/JPEG/.Ai

If you have any question then get in touch.
Looking forward hear from you.
Thanks

Please contact me to get more design information. 
Thanks :)

Reviews


adamatlas:great work, thank you

jasicalaynce:thanks

billal_webdev:wow Amazing.I love your design. I will hire you again.Thanks

jasicalaynce:Thanks,\r\nVery Good Buyer.

lorynwurst:It was a great experience. Great communication and was able to rework my edits without hesitation. I am blown away by the skill and work.


No comments:

Post a Comment