Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create bulk tshirts designs for your online store

I will create bulk tshirts designs for your online store












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
**There is no other gig on Fiverr that provide 10 typography or retro vintage Tshirt Designs at only $25 price**

  • Select your package of x10, x15 or x20 designs
  • I Can design maximum 5 to 9 words for each Tshirt. (NO GRAPHICS)

TEMPLATE:
"MENTOR INSPIRE EDUCATE COACH SHARE INFLUENCE ENCOURAGE"

WHY CHOOSE ME?
 -FREE High-Quality T-shirt Mockup
 -100% Money Back Guarantee
 -Unlimited revision until your complete Satisfaction
 -Very active and responsive
 -Stock photos and fonts for commercial use

File format deliver - png transparent 4500x5400 300dpi -  
T-shirt ready for merch amazon upload or other platforms like teespring, teepublic..etc
Or if you have needed about vector format files - ai, eps or other vector formats is not the problem!

---------"PLEASE NOTE"---------
  • I don't create religious, adult and dating, related Tshirts.
  • I don't create Illustration and Complex designs.

If you have any questions please do contact me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Reviews


chosenword:Good experience

asadzia:Good experience!

chosenword:Love working with Asad!

asadzia:Thank you so much :)

teamfaith:Excellent Work. I will definitely order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment