Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create special tshirt design with special price

I will create special tshirt design with special price












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi everyone, nice to meet you :)
you must have wondered what it "Special Price"

Well i'm new in here (fiverr) ,does not mean i just entered the world of design.
I learn about design and creative since 2010, yeah I know it's not something impressive haha :D
anyway, you looking for tshirt design in here aren't you ?

vintage, typography, hipster, outdoor or adventure, handdrawn ? i can do that .
found me on Instagram : @rizki.ivan my portfolio in there :D

and for price, cost ? it's only $5, wow !! amazing right ? this gig still available until,
I got a good review and rating, so come on i'm very happy to work together with you guys :)

ok that's it guys i'm waiting for your order :)
Cheers,

Reviews


krahldesigns:Good Experience!

rizkiivan:Nice buyer, thanks :))

nickmahon:order was exactly what we asked for, better than I ever could have hoped. Will definitely order again. Highly reccomend

rizkiivan:thanks man ;))

wellnessminds:Thank you! Great job again!


No comments:

Post a Comment