Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will deliver every order in next 24 Hours

I will deliver every order in next 24 Hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hello dear,

WELCOME TO MY T-SHIRT DESIGN GIG PAGE...!!

I'm professional graphic designer. I am a expert T-Shirt designer with 4 years experience.I will give you original and creative t shirt design.I hope my work 100% satisfied.

I will give you good looking Typography,vintage, eye-catching,super cool,CLEAN,,
Trendy,logo t shirt etc.

My service for you:

1.  Accept your idea
2.  100% unique design
3.  High resolution
4.  Professional design
5.  Unlimited revision
6.  High resolution PNG file
7.  JPEG file for check
8.  Friendly communication
9.  If you will be not satisfied then 100% money back guarantee 
10. Source file, AI, PNG, PSD, PDF, JPG
11. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

For The Best Results Feel Free To Contact Me Or Order now...!

thank's for visit my profile.
msmonami5

Reviews


malequlhaque:Great job and good communication. Thanks you very much.

msmonami5:Thank you very much! It was my pleasure to assist.

barstow:I wanted her to build from my rough draft and add her own talent and artistry to the sample I provided. I ended up with something I could have done myself. Not something like her displayed examples.

msmonami5:thanks

rofiqul99:very proactive seller, easy to work with. Great job well done!


No comments:

Post a Comment