Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design profitable gearbubble, shineon necklaces for you

I will design profitable gearbubble, shineon necklaces for you












About:

About me
Only DIAMONDS can cut DIAMONDS. Only the BEST can satisfy the BEST
I have helped many people to gain huge profit while they are sleeping in this print on demand industry. One of my necklace designs for a client has reached 18,000 sales on Gearbubble and I'm really proud of that.

About this gig
I will create awesome necklace designs for you
If you are looking for beautiful professional & quality designs, I can definitely help you out

Just provide your examples/ideas such as

  • Images - Logo - Colors - Text

NOTE: Except for text, anything else is not necessary. However, since the service only offers 1 design concept per idea, it's important that you let me know in the first place how you want the necklace to look like if you're a choosy person. I can come up with a design myself but it will be a trouble if you don't like it because you can't ask for a redesign. You can only request for modification of the created one.

One source file (PSD) is $20

And what you will get
  • PNG file format with transparent background in a print ready
  • Standard mockup.

Please read FAQ for more information.

*All pictures displayed in this gig's gallery are my designs*

Reviews


jenniferciiku:Easy to work with. Always astonishing! I would recommend her a thousand times.

laxuth:Thank you a whole lot!

cheeham51:Highly recommended!

laxuth:Thank you so much!

jenniferciiku:She is awesome. I would come back again and again. Calm and great understanding. She has a great talent.


No comments:

Post a Comment