Monday, July 30, 2018

I will 5 Original Designs Ready to Upload. High Resolution Print 5400x4500 300dpi

I will 5 Original Designs Ready to Upload. High Resolution Print 5400x4500 300dpi












About:

                        ★★★★★    WELCOME MY T-SHIRT DESIGN GIG...!!         ★★★★★ 

If you are searching for an awesome, eye-catching design for your t-shirt, hoodie or tank top you came into the right place. I also create very eye catching T-Shirt Design for merch by amazon.

I will make very eye catching designs  and I will deliver the printing file after we are done with the revisions.

if you need quality work then don't worry about the price, I will create Any Kind of Design, Including text with graphics T-shirt.

These all Designs in Printing file (PNG) with a transparent background at 4500px by 5400px, 300 DPI and Commercial license will be yours and you will own the artwork license for further reproduction and sales purpose.

Why Choose This Gig??

      ★★★★★    Rated T-shirt Designer    ★★★★★ 

  • Fast delivery
  • Unique & Custom Made 
  • Clean Vector Based
  • FULL ASSISTANCE until you're satisfied
  • Copyright Guarantee

Thanks

Reviews


logomaster04:Outstanding work done by seller.

emma0009:Thank you it's my pleasure to work with you :)

thomsoma:I really appreciated working with Emma0009. She was prompt and made any adjustments that I was looking for!\n\nTHanks

emma0009:Thank you for the tip and 5 stars , I am happy to work with you :)

cutevamp:Thank you for doing awesome work, I'm very impressed with your work and very glad with the quality of work. This seller highly suggested.


No comments:

Post a Comment