Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create a custom illustrated t shirt design

I will create a custom illustrated t shirt design












About:

Hi there,
My name is Ateeq
I've got 8 years of experience as a Graphic Designer and Illustrator. And I'm here to make professional and highly appealing T-shirt designs for you.
It could be funny or nerdy or edgy illustration which delivers a personal message or just a pretty and colorful illustration which defines your personal style.
All I need is your idea or description of what you need on your T-shirt. I will do the rest. I will first make some pencil sketches and after we define a general concept I will make a vector version of your illustration. 
You will get printable files in PDF format which you can bring to your local typography and print them right away. Other file formats could be provided by request.
Looking forward to creating awesome designs for you!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to help!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment