Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design professional tshirt design for business

I will design professional tshirt design for business












About:

I will design HIGH SELLING Customized Original Print Ready PROFESSIONAL T shirt Designs.

Do you want to run a campaign on Tee spring / teezily spreadshirt or if you are a Amazon Merch. or have any other project for custom t-shirt business? or do you want a customized original vector T shrit design for yourself? 

In all the cases I am here to do all this for you. 

In $5 you will get:
  • A Proffessional looking HIGH quality T shirt.
  • Vector png Files  (transparent background)
  • HIGH in Quality
  • Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries
  • Ai file If needed (Gig Extra)
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed !!!

  • ALWAYS DELIVER



To order this gig you have to Provide:


1- Text or Designing theme
2- Color of the Shirt ?
3- How many colors I can use in the Design ?
4- Output format you want? Default is .jpg (Check gig extras if you want PSD,vector file

Why Me? 
By working with me you will get:
.
ORIGINAL WORK and Graphic Design Services.
FAST & CREATIVE
FRIENDLY AND COMMUNICATIVE DESIGNER :)

Reviews


isee232:This is my fourth gig with designerchamp...96 more to go at least! If you want quality designs and someone who can envision your brand, designerchamp is who you want!

designerchamp:Thank you so much Sir :) I am Glad you liked my work!

stefanlehr:It was a good experience overall

designerchamp:Thank you so much sir

stevierayj:very fast response time, my revision was made with fast communication and exceeded expectations. will be returning customer


No comments:

Post a Comment