Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design a creative t shirt

I will design a creative t shirt












About:

Are you looking for a cool t-shirt design?


I will Create a cool T-shirt (ladies/gents) design for you including cool effects, personalized words, typography designs and graphic based designs for personal, companies, various events, brand promotions with logo and special occasions.

*Unlimited Revisions* 

Deliverable for basic gig
  - Design with the t-shirt mock-ups
  - High Resolution (300dpi) Printable .PNG files (Transparent) 


100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 

Reviews


thereal6man:Great design

alldaz:thank you I like it

hashmm0f:Best designs from talented person l love what he did 100/100

quinnrudolph93:great work. above and beyond for the price.

mtcreates:Absolutely amazing! charm_aa is an amazing graphic designer. I highly recommend this gig and can't wait to order another one.


No comments:

Post a Comment