Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will illustrate tee and tshirt print design of your ideas

I will illustrate tee and tshirt print design of your ideas












About:

In this T-shirt illustration gig, I will draw your ideas in my hand drawn illustration style.

DIGITAL ILLUSTRATIONS

I will draw the illustration digitally using a Wacom drawing tablet in  Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. I will send you a high resolution file in 300/600 dpi PNG (transparent background) or JPEG as final file, and PSD or AI file as source files.

PRICING

$5 - sketch only for your initial idea/instruction

$25 - finalization of black and white illustration/design (with grey tone colors)

$50 - finalization of colored illustration/design

Please message me if you want a customize order or send me reference photos or illustration as your inspiration ideas. Feel free to browse my portfolio gallery to see more of my art style.

Thank you very much.

Reviews


chinstrapninja:Excellent service as always. The seller makes it easy and delivers your vision better than imagined.

carloclemente:Thank you very much!

daveyap88:Very good. Very responsive! Good communication

chinstrapninja:Great at understanding my vision and delivering it. Easy to work with and not to mention talented!

carloclemente:A good client. Gives clear instructions. Thank you very much! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment