Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create nice t shirt design

I will create nice t shirt design












About:

I will create a PROFESSIONAL personalized t-shirt design starting from simple text/graphic to complex designs.

For a regular order you will receive the artwork on a transparent background and placed on a t-shirt mockup so you can see how it looks.

 

If you already have your own sketch/graphic but want it re-design with professional touch I will help you and place it on t-shirt mockup.

 

Feel free to contact me first if you have any concern and or question regarding this gig :)

Reviews


braxtonsimpson:great communication

runliz26:I liked her examples.

rlevim:loved what was sent

teikchuwan:easy to communicate

jim034:Always great working with Wafa.


No comments:

Post a Comment