Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create creative sublimation printing design for everything

I will create creative sublimation printing design for everything












About:

i will work with you to create a unique design for your personal sublimation printing project or business project. this can be used for merchandise, birthday gift or day-to-day activities.

how can it be???

you just say the design you want to make, and I'll give you a picture for you preview. If you have agreed then I will send the file and you live to print it. Easy isn't it? :)


I'm always there for you until the print design is done.
have fun !

Reviews


salexprice:GREAT WORK AND FAST- VERY PLEASED!

ndarajatun:Thank you for your trust

kevinrivera665:loved my design, did a great job

ndarajatun:thanks kevin...

karenoroberts:Great! Very creative and easy to work with. Seller delivered exactly what I wanted and even added his/her own touch, which I eventually ended up taking. Excellent work and easy to work with. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment