Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design amazing t shirt logo

I will design amazing t shirt logo












About:

WELCOME to t shirt logo gig,

I will Design Professional & Unique Design for your company using Latest Methods.

If you know what you want, give me your detailed explanation but if you don't then tell me the point of the design and let me do the magic.

I'm serious about my job, I'm working only with serious customers. I can design you anything you want, from scratch. I'm available 24/7, because this is my job. If I'm offline then I'm probably sleeping, you could order immediately and I will start as soon as I wake up.

You will get :

  • Outstanding customer support.
  • Unmatched results
  • 100% refund guaranteed !
  • PROFESSIONAL WORK.
  • Friendly communication
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Quick response
  • Best services where Quality comes first
  • Unique Quality
 
In BASIC Package of $10, 
HQ logo
300 dpi
Transparent background ( png )
3D mock up

In the package of 
$30,
2 HQ logo
300 dpi
Transparent background ( png )
double sided

In the package of $60,
2 HQ logo
300 dpi
transparent background ( png )
All backbone and branding files (Eps, pdf, Ai)
Vector files

ORDER NOW!! 
AND GIVE YOUR BUSINESS AN IDENTITY 

Reviews


gulaidismail:Seller had a high rating. He was promptly in getting my revisions requested.

touheednaveed74:Thank you !!

kaybella__:Excellent communication, fast service!

touheednaveed74:Thank you!!

migueltvr1:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment