Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will put your logo or text on both sides of tshirt in 24 hours

I will put your logo or text on both sides of tshirt in 24 hours












About:

I will add your design to one of our T-shirt-Mock-Ups using your logo or text. we will alsowatermark thebackground with your design!!!!


Give us your logo or text (with transparent Background)

If you don't have logo then you can choose extra service of mine.

Final Image will be of high quality.


We can

-adjust the colors as needed to match your application.

-adjust background as per your requirements.


Use this logo mock-up toincrease your sales of your Tee-Springcampaign to sell on face book.

100% Satisfaction Gurantee otherwise Refund.

I will do put logos or text on both sides of tshirt.

Reviews


jsanchez86:Good job.....

lokender05:Thanks :) always feel great after serving you

skainth77:Awesome communication and very receptive to any revisions I requested.

lokender05:Thanks for order, I would love to serve u in future also.

rctcob:Will be our go to for this type of work


No comments:

Post a Comment