Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will draw you things in my style for t shirt etc

I will draw you things in my style for t shirt etc












About:

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST
if you need a cute and exclusive t-shirts design just for you, you can contact us.
or maybe you are interested to make cute monsters illustration for your kids and a typographic quotes, or for anything like a character for mascot, we can draw cute monsters for you (and we also can draw a vicarious one). 
All Designs are drawing based and we guarantee it's exclusive just for you,
just tell me what you want me to draw, or just simply give me references, then i'll draw it in my style for you.
its good for t-shirts, websites, books, avatar, facebook and twitter cover etc.
FAQ:
- is the design copyright free?
YES! we definitely give it to you, and leave it to you whatever you want to use it

-Are you able to do it in full color?
YES! check out our extra gig

- Do you take design modification?
YES! on one condition :NOT changing the whole image,we have to redraw it, so you have to be very clear about the brief

NOTE :
the basic $5 package is for a simple drawing only (one simple figure not much details), if you want something like in the example please contact us first


Reviews


sebsayer:Was everything I wanted and more. Design was creative and perfectly matched to my request. Service was quick and helpful. Will defo work with again in future.

ellyajoy:incredible!

sarkaaztic:As always, love the outcome!

ellyajoy:Love my design!

mcharold:Amazing thank you sooo much. Great work and creativity!


No comments:

Post a Comment