Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create any type of t shirt design

I will create any type of t shirt design












About:

Hey,
I'm Borni.I'm a graphic designer with almost four years of experience.I'll be glad if I can be given the opportunity to be your designer and I promise to follow.

There are my services:

> Free mockup
> Free font link for typography designs
> High resolution PNG file
> Super express delivey
> 3000x3000 high resolution and 300 dpi
> Unlimited revision 
> 100% satisfaction
> 100% money back guarantee

I'm always ready to start for your ORDER

Reviews


martinhernan894:It took a little effort explaining but finally got the idea and succeed.

borni18:Thanks you !

wind368:Very good on communication.

borni18:Thank you!

charlesvera926:Great work, thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment