Monday, July 30, 2018

I will try to Best quality service..!

I will try to Best quality service..!












About:

Hey,
Let's face it!

This GiG to help you, get T-Shirts Design for developing your Business. I able to determining full-feel your Designs requirements. Hope I can give you full satisfaction. If you want, you can order me anytime.

My Experiences: 
  • Merch by Amazon
  • Teespring
  • Spread shirt
  • Zazzle
  • Redbubble
  • Etsy

My service :
  • Outstanding design
  • Full support for the purchaser
  • Unlimited revision
  • Free Mock-up
  • Free font link
  • Any type of file as you need
  • Great communication
  • Timely delivery

**
A very Important thing, If you like those ( Pro and Premium ) packages, Please contact with Requirements/attachments/details before the Order for ensuring my Capability**

Basically, I'm the best for Trendy and Typography design. But If you need the high-quality image or vector/artwork, Then I will use licensed image/vector/artwork by another marketplace or create Unique vector/artwork with Extra Charge (please discuss with me), but simply vector/artwork fully free.

Please see carefully price list.

--If you have any Big Project ( #tshirtDesign ), You can contact me, Because I have a Tshirt designer Team--

Best Regards
H Kabir
Team Manager

Reviews


taiwanshnai:This is my second time using hkabris and this time was better than the last!\n\nI will definitely be using him again!

hkabirs:Thank you Sir..!

taiwanshnai:Extremely responsive and completed my request ahead of schedule!

hkabirs:Thank you...!!!

stewball:Top notch work, as usual! Highest recommendation!


No comments:

Post a Comment