Monday, July 30, 2018

I will put your design on My Models. It will help you to market your product.

I will put your design on My Models. It will help you to market your product.












About:

For just $5 I will do t-shirt mockup your text,logo,design,or photo on female or male models!


- The Benefits of my Gig :

  1. I've had years of experience in working with Photoshop
  2. I will finish your mockup t-shirt professionally and quickly!
  3. I offer you Unlimited Revisions until the mockup is just right for you.
  4. I am extremely quick to respond to any enquiries about my gig , just less than 3hr Responsiveness!
  5. I'm available at almost any time.
  6. Including the Source File for FREE.

WHAT I'LL DO FOR YOU WITH THIS GIG?
I will do t-shirt mockup your text, logo, design, or photo on sexy female or male models. It will help you to showcase your clothing line and will bring your designs to life. You can use these photos on your website, share on social media sites, and for print.

Please any Questions i will be glad to hear it :) .

Reviews


brettjohnson487:Awesome will use again

vinqgroup:Having you as client was a bless! Good luck with your business!

brettjohnson487:Will use again

vinqgroup:Great experience! Speak soon!

lilyjaff:Great very responsable and best comunication


No comments:

Post a Comment