Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design custom amazing t shirt

I will design custom amazing t shirt












About:


(IMPORTANT)
READ THE DESCRIPTION OF PACKAGES AND WHAT THEY INCLUDE

Please contact me before you order

Please do not ask me to modify an order if :

1) Your order has been marked as complete

2) You are completely changing the original idea (e.g text, graphics etc)

***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY:

You will have to give an idea for your design. I will NOT come up with one, simply because it's a waste of your time and mine. My taste might not fit yours.



SPECIAL:

Complex Custom Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)

* If any questions, please feel free to contacting me

All designs are custom made and unique (it is not a template)
- High Quality and Fast Delivery
- Viral Designs Ready For Printing In Individual Printing Houses, As Well As Teespring, Gearbubble And Similar Platforms.








Reviews


emdeelutfi:Ace is an extremely talented designer and he was patient with my demands and orders. Gonna order from him more.

aceonedesigan:Thank you!

jamescalore:All went well.

brianzues40:Great Work, Will use again. Thank you!!!

aceonedesigan:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment