Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do cool minimal tshirt designs

I will do cool minimal tshirt designs












About:

Thank you so much for visiting my gig, here you can get a cool, minimalistic, earthy t-shirts and custom t-shirts,


Description below:


PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER:



1.  All I need is little brief about your project/design so that I can visualize it properly before I get started.

2.  I will support you, no worry if the order is complete, will give you best support, 


3.  You can see my previously done works and you will get an idea of my ability, also provide some samples for inspiration once you place your order 

4.  If you still have questions feel free to contact me. I am available 18 hours a day

Note:
#1. Fonts are not included, I will provide you the font link for purchase the font for commercial uses, If you purchase the basic gig fonts will not be included in graphics (Because you only get a png/jpg file)

#2. IMAGES, LOGOS, QUOTES and CONTENTS are assumed to be the sole ownership of the buyer and I will not do work owned by a third party.


Again, If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.

Reviews


jeffhayward620:Great designer.

inspiredesign19:Thank you so much :) great buyer

fleasure:I don't ask anyone else to do my artwork.

inspiredesign19:thank you dear :)

foxylab:fast and caring and easy to talk to


No comments:

Post a Comment