Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design a cool merch by amazon tshirt

I will design a cool merch by amazon tshirt












About:


WHAT YOU RECEIVE For basic gig: 
- A professional looking, high-resolution t shirt design ready to upload
- Basic typography,layouting existing shapes or logo and text provided by you.
- File delivering with 300 dpi 5400x4500px
- Printable Resolution File
- High quality .PNG file (without background)
- Source file AI or PSD if needed (check extra gigs)
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 



WHAT I NEED FROM YOU: 
I need you to provide your idea as the following example :

T shirt 1 - Text ( Love my dog ) + Graphic ( Paw ) + any sample of your preferred style 
T shirt 2 -Text ( Love my cat ) + Graphic ( Paw ) + any sample of your preferred style

If you don't have idea please contact me first to discuss.
Order now and start selling t shirts on amazon!

Reviews


jefflong:Great job!

ckstudios:Great Buyer!

allnklusiv:Great end to end experience. Looking forward to future collaborations.

ckstudios:Great Buyer, Highly recommended.

martinafonso:Very nice


No comments:

Post a Comment