Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create awesome graphic tshirt design

I will create awesome graphic tshirt design












About:

Super COOL, FAST, CLEAN, Vector Based GENUINELY ORIGINAL Amazing T-Shirt Design Service. I will give you surprisingly great artwork for your any type of T-shirts in various style with every order.

ATTENTION:


(1) 1 Gig ( $5 ) order = Text only design/ Typography design (up to ten words).
(2) Character/ Mascot Drawing/ Illustration $10 Extra each element

WHAT YOU WILL GET:


FREE

(1)  Clean Vector Based Artwork
(2)  3000 x 3000 pixels 300 DPI approx transparent PNG
(3)  EPS/ SVG/PNG/ PDF/ JPEG/ any file format on demand (with extras)*
(4)  High quality Tee Shirt Mockup
(5)  Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries


SPECIAL:

Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)

Reviews


altea1492:Seller caught my attention by his great t-shirt designs and therefore I selected him for this gig. He completely understood what I asked for and turned the final design around to me in a timely fashion. Highly recommended!

kumarsingh:Great, Thank you so much.

monkseeley:thank you so much friend

kumarsingh:Great, You're welcome.

monkseeley:maybe the best ever


No comments:

Post a Comment