Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design a professional t shirt for teespring with your idea

I will design a professional t shirt for teespring with your idea












About:

LEVEL 2 SELLER WITH 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

Welcome! If you are looking for an eye-catching design for your teespring or amazon campaign then you are in the right place. With over 4000 orders completed I am the perfect designer for you.

WHAT WILL YOU GET:

  • Simple design, text only, no graphics
  • Printing file (PNG) with a transparent background at 4500px by 5400px, 300 DPI
  • Premium t-shirt mockup
  • 2 revisions
  • 100% Commercial Rights over the design

NOTE:


  • I will need you to have the quote or at least a basic idea from where to start ready. That will help me start the project faster and to make something that you would like. If you are not sure about your idea you are free to contact me first and we can discuss it there. 

  • Also, if you decide to order please don't forget to fill out the provided form. That way you activate the order and help me understand what you are looking for.

Reviews


mrpoole27:Another amazing experience and such beautiful work. I would highly recommend andaluzia to anyone looking for remarkable designs

andaluzia:Outstanding Experience!

dastufftuff:as usual: amazing design, top communication, in time delivery

andaluzia:thank you so much

ajmsmohd:thanks for your item very nice


No comments:

Post a Comment