Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will draw 3d t shirt design with your idea

I will draw 3d t shirt design with your idea












About:

HEY! WELCOME to my 3D t shirt design gig 

Level 2 seller with positive reviews! 

You want a custom 3D design on your t shirt? Look no further. For just $5, I can provide you an attractive t shirt design that's high resolution and ready to print!

  • I have a fast turnaround time and could guarantee high-quality output.
  • I can deliver in JPG, PNG(by default) , PDF, PSD, AI formats.

  • Features of my service:
    *100% original work
    *100% Satisfaction Guarantied
    * High quality
    * Express delivery in 6 hours
    * Quick Responsiveness

Requirements
  • Text or designing theme?
        (Any kind of vintage,flag,skull,Dog, cat, Fishing and with any graphics elements)
  • How many colors I can use in the t shirt design graphics ?

Need a sample? Let me know, and I’ll send you one from my portfolio.

Important
  • Unlimited revisions to ensure 100% satisfaction.
  • I always stay in contact with my clients after the completion of the projects and make small revisions for free.

If you have an idea or some question, please feel free to contact!

My other gigs you may like

https://www.fiverr.com/asif0003

Reviews


xhristopherus:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

geoffcheung:Awesome! Great design!

asif0003:Always a great client to work with! :) Thanks you sir

scetin:Great Communication with seller. He was able to deliver my design just as I had requested. Will work with you again :) ThankYOU!

asif0003:Thanks a lot for Tip! :) You are very great Sir. I am so much happy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment