Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will give you 3 concept of t-shirt design print ready+ JPEG + PNG+ Mock up and Ai or PSD formats

I will give you 3 concept of t-shirt design print ready+ JPEG + PNG+ Mock up and Ai or PSD formats












About:

Hi

 My self Mudassar Taas.I'm a professional t-shirt designer with a lot of experience 

Looking for an awesome t-shirt, but also need that bang for your buck? Look no further. For just $5, I can provide you a stellar typographic,trendy,fantasy,eye catching,awesome,mind blowing,modern, that's high resolution and ready to print!

If you are looking for a design with graphics or imagery, please contact me first so I can determine whether or not that is something I can provide for you.
I am excellent in Creative t-shirts designing, logos designing and much more..

  • You will get
  • Super creative Tshirt Designs.
  • High quality png with 300 dpi.
  • Free tshirt mock up of design.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • U will get Ai, cdr, jpg, png, pdf, eps
  • Print Ready file
  • If u have any specific idea or concept you need, so u can provide me other wise i have my own creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the public..

  • Important note:-
  • you can hire me full time for large projects
  • I'm interested to working at large projects
  • You will find me as a honest and hard worker man Thanks for visit my gigs logo and t shirt.  Look forward 2 working with you 

Thanks

Reviews


aceboogie03:Great ! Work

mudassartaas:Outstanding Experience!

starsonseventh:Replies very promptly.

mudassartaas:Outstanding Experience!

dizzylou:i asked for a tshirt to match another this seller had made for me and its just perfect for what i wanted and very quick\n


No comments:

Post a Comment