Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create 3 different designs and delivery any type of files AI, PNG, PDF, EPS, CDR

I will create 3 different designs and delivery any type of files AI, PNG, PDF, EPS, CDR












About:

  • hi I will do custom t-shirt design as like as you need

    

Hello 

          If you want to sketch up your or any one else photo on t shirt for campaign or you can gift it to your friend on his here birthday. I can also create t-shirts for your company or organisation.

 I Will offer you unlimited revisions to My works through constant communication until you are 100% satisfied.


Services you will get: 
*High Resolution
*Source file 
*2 design Concept 
*Commercial Use License 
*Unlimited Revisions 
*Continous support /Contact 


Reviews


branddesigner18:Love your work!! Fast and efficient!

msn_ali:Thanks, quality work is my identity

innov8labs:Msn_ali was great! She was quick with responses and she took the feedback exactly as we needed it! The finished product exceeded our expectations!\n\nThank you!

msn_ali:Thanks! it's my pleasure

aluvly:I bought this gig because the Seller was very prompt and gave me a visual of what I wanted very quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment