Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do custom t shirt designs in 3 hours

I will do custom t shirt designs in 3 hours












About:

I will do any t shirt design in 3 Hours with 2 color.
you can select one my my 3 packages for t shirts design.this is the brief description about my awesome t shirts packages..

Basic $5
I deliver text based design.No graphics
output format : 300 DPI 3000x3000px PNG,JPG
2 revisions.

STANDARD $15
High quality awesome design will be yours.
Front & Back Design
output format : 3000x3000px PNG,JPG/psd/ai (with editable file)
4 revisions.


PREMIUM $50
5 unique t shirts designs for your online store. 
output format : 4500x5400px PNGs, JPGs as your request./all editable files
Unlimited revisions.
5 UNIQUE design concepts.

Reviews


traceystokes:GREAT JOB, VERY NICE.

tee_creative:Thanks

mbirmingham1986:Seller was very responsive and handled all revisions to the best of their ability.

tee_creative:Thank You. Waiting for next order

frankkub:Great Job. Will buy from again!


No comments:

Post a Comment