Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design a sublimation or unique socks or tie design pattern

I will design a sublimation or unique socks or tie design pattern












About:

This Gig for your sublimation and any type of Socks designs.
Once you contact me i'll check with you your requirement and your special needs. 

I will provide you 
* First few of sample for select one of them and modify until you satisfy
* Pattern files in ai format
* Illustration of socks
* Color guide with Pantone#

Extras:
 * Ai source file
* FREE mock-up  
 - any type file you need, for the production of socks

Thank you!

Reviews


jonnypi1:great job like always. I have worked with him a couple of times now. And it is still always a great result. Thanks.

mubasharahsan:outstanding Experience

rnspeak:Quick response and excellent communication! I like the design - Thank you!

mubasharahsan:outstanding Experience

kevinrivera665:YES YES YES listened to exactly what I wanted, very very professional and I will be placing another order


No comments:

Post a Comment