Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design a creative, eye catching tshirt for you

I will design a creative, eye catching tshirt for you












About:

I'm back from my long work trip with amazing ideas and creative designs for you ! 

I will create a creative , eye catching and  personalized t-shirt design starting from simple text messages to complex designs.

  • For a regular order you will receive the artwork on a transparent background and placed on a t-shirt mockup so you can see how it looks

  •  Also,for another 5$ I can send the printable files ( eps or svg ) so you can print them on an actual t-shirt.

  • The delivery is fast,between 1 and 2 days depending on how many order I have in line.

You can also use this gig if you already have a your own graphic and you want me to place it on a t-shirt mockup ( for presentation purposes ) 


  • I accept almost any kind of logo design,however It's best to contact me before you place your oder

  • For Mascots / Characters , please ASK !

 
    
 ***                100% Refund if not satisfied                 ***
     ***              Please allow 48H for Revisions               ***   
     ***       Friendly and Positive attitude Guaranteed    ***

      All of my services are available EXCLUSIVELY on fiverr 

Reviews


rickmethvin:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

tombraiders:Amazed. Also received a free gift. That's awesome.

inovara:great experience !

kneyosowl:Nice Job!

inovara:outstanding experience !


No comments:

Post a Comment