Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create eye catchy t shirt design

I will create eye catchy t shirt design












About:

If you know what you want, give me detailed explanation but if you don't then tell me the point of the design and let me do the magic.

  • I'M WORKING WITH SERIOUS CUSTOMERS ONLY
  • I am familiar with every type of design work and I have worked with animals, gym stuff, self improvement, typography, anime, trippy & rave stuff, digital drawings, pets, geometry, vintage and retro type of designs.
  • Also I can create a flyers, banners(ads), brochures, lingerie, leggings, product labels, business cards, apparel, logos, whole websites, ecommerce websites and all that stuff. Whatever you need related to computers feel free to contact me.
  • ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE JUST ONE DESlGN

WHAT YOU RECEIVE:

  1. Unique, Eye-Catching design created to sell, to be sold or to be seen.
  2. High Quality print-ready file
  3. Creative Design Advice(if you need).
  4. 100% Commercial Rights over the design.
  5. Full Design Modification Support(whenever you need it, I will be in touch).
  6. DISCOUNT in the next orders and for your friends you'll refer to me.

If you have any questions, please CONTACT me BEFORE you order.

FIVERR APPROVED:
INSTANT 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment