Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will show you design options you can choose what you want

I will show you design options you can choose what you want












About:

                               Welcome to My GIG
     
"Are you looking for a custom awesome T-shirt design for online selling or print?"
This gig is for you. I can help you with an excellent service.

    I can create attractive and eye-catching T-shirt designs for you.

You will Get:


✔ High Quality Printable size PNG Files.

✔ Deliverable files will be PNG + JPG

✔ High Quality image 

✔ FREE High Quality Teeshirt Mock up

✔ Free Other File Formats.


     Why you should hire me?

1. Inborn i'm with a creative mind.
2. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
3. Unlimited Revisions
4. Friendly services
5. Money back guaranteed
6. I'm a polite and calm person so feel free to contact me.
7. No extra charges for jpg, png, psd or any other files

Don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

Thank you for viewing my gig.

Reviews


kayd3e:Great communication, fast delivery

bestdesignerrr:Hope to work with you again soon. Thank you very much!!!

josesanes:Beautiful design and quick delivery!

bestdesignerrr:Hope to work with you again soon. Thank you very much!!

abdullahamoudi8:thank you so much.\n\nyou was very patient with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment