Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do a typography design with graphic elements in my style and deliver it in vector format file

I will do a typography design with graphic elements in my style and deliver it in vector format file












About:

Please contact me prior to order to negotiate for details first what would you like so we make sure that I can do your request. I usually respond on all messages very quickly.
I make  designs and illustrations  for t-shirts and posters. I love vintage, retro style, typography, clean lines, ..Have experience for several years in graphic design and also have a huge stock of free designs and illustrations that you might like.
Also, will do endless revision on design as long as they are reasonable....

Reviews


asgard503:Great work! Would definitely buy from again!

mojokumanovo:Thank you, glad you like the image

ebboyd99:Seller offered great communication, great service and great timing. All around great experience!

mojokumanovo:Thank you, glad you like the image, I really enjoyed working on it. Thank you

vashonhargrove:Once again this seller did an amazing job. I highly recommend her.


No comments:

Post a Comment