Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create unique typography logo, tattoo design, tshirt design

I will create unique typography logo, tattoo design, tshirt design












About:

I will create a beautiful and outstanding Logo for your business, website, etc.

Note: I will only create base on typography logo, don't put your order here if you need imagery based logo

You will get fast delivery design from me, I can design quickly and very responsive
what you will get :
High-Resolution Image (png, jpeg)
the recommended package is medium it included the important thing the vector file is important it's scalable image.

"PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST A LOGO IN A STYLE DIFERENT FROM WHAT IS DISPLAYED. I AM ONLY DESIGNING IN THIS STYLE AND I DON'T WAN'T YOU TO BE DISAPPOINTED
"

If you still doubt me because i am new here, you can ask me first. 

Style

  • Vintage/Retro

File Format

  • AI
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • EPS
  • CDR

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment