Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will do tshirt design for merch by amazon and teespring

I will do tshirt design for merch by amazon and teespring












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">* Please message me before placing order*

I will do your customized t-shirt designs for you with your given specific Niche / quote. I will also do occasion based ( upcoming days / occasions ) work for you. I will give you eye catching typography,illustration and graphics which will easily catch someones attraction. My first priority is your satisfaction.
 
you will get:

*Unique
and Creative design
*Transparent PNG with 300 dpi resolution
*vector source file ( Ai / PS )
*High resolution JPG
*unlimited FREE revisions
*Commercial rights
*Mock ups
*Vector design
*Details enhnacement

why choose me?

1. Huge experience
2. High quality design sense, innovative,creative.
3. Awesome communication skill
4. Instruction follower
5. Can work under pressure within deadline.
6. Great Customer Service


[ PS: For Merch by Amazon and Teespring campaigns i am very much flexible. I can be your T-shirt designer for monthly or weekly basis. I will charge less in this case. I can provide you 15+ designs per day for your business. ]

Thank you so much :)

Happy Ordering! <3

Reviews


miq805:Will totally Recommend it!

oishe288278:Thank you so much :)

miq805:coz of her pr activeness and nice communication skills

oishe288278:Thank you so much :)

lucillemonroe28:I bought this service because of what the seller offered for the price. The quality is great! No need for revisions


No comments:

Post a Comment