Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design USA president t shirt

I will design USA president t shirt












About:

Hi.
Are  you Looking for a Professional Eye Catching T shirt or Sweatshirt or Hoodie design? you are in the right place.

ou will get

Super creative desings.
High quality png with 300dpi.
Free tshirt mockup of design.
You will select one of them if u want the 2nd option it willl charge extras. Also Each color Charge extra of $5
Unimited revisions.
U will get PSD,  jpg, png, pdf,
Print Ready file
Money back Guarantee

Note : this design is for ADOBE PHOTOSHOP  so no AI Or EPS files

NOTE- 1: No revisions when the order is completed automatically after 3 days 
2: IT will charge extras if someone want the other option in the same order
 

If u have any specific idea or concept you need, so u can provide me other wise i have my own creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the public..

My gig says 2 days in delivery but i will try my best complete your work before 2 days 

 

You will find me as a honest and hard worker man Thanks for visit my gigs logo and t shirt.  Look forward 2 working with you 

Reviews


michaelking280:I used this t-shirt design as a test-run for future products, and am very pleased with the result given that I gave her almost no feedback on how to design the shirt.

tamannariya363:outstanding experience

michaelking280:I used this t-shirt design as a test-run for future products, and am very pleased with the result given that I gave her almost no feedback on how to design the shirt.

tamannariya363:outstanding experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment