Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design vector tshirt so perfect for you

I will design vector tshirt so perfect for you












About:

hello :D
welcome to my gig , im a designer with 4+ years experience
in my country im very popular about design especially t-shirt design and logo and business card
so dont worry about the quality ,
I will convince you with my work not my word :D
this is the right place :D


But If You Think Iam Amateur Designer , Because I'm Offer Cheap Price For You , You Wrong
I'm Offering Low Price Because I Need Rating For Make My Gig Famous :D

Best Regards
Pratama

Reviews


katharinebeez:very satisfied

bapakferdyana:best buyer all the time :D

katharinebeez:Great Work, was able to created what I want it ! Thanks

bapakferdyana:I am happy to work with you,

tofinomiau:Great! And very fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment