Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will color separation for screen printing design cmyk, pantone with in 5 hours

I will color separation for screen printing design cmyk, pantone with in 5 hours












About:

Hey........
I'm a professional graphic designer in print media . I can do any kind of color separation for your screen print design

Services:


1.unlimited revisions
2.fast delivery 
3.I will try few color use in your design 
4.If you don't like my work I will return your money
5. I can provide "Pantone Codes" also.

If you like my service please order me......!

Thanks for visit...!

Reviews


gettarpscom:easy to work with, detailed and GREAT WORK

alihussaingfx:Thank you so much.

weink818:Great work!

engkutbi:Could not get what I need

alihussaingfx:Very Confused Buyer. New buyer he don't know how to purchase service from fiverr.


No comments:

Post a Comment