Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do custom amazing tshirt design cartoon tattoo style sport wear

I will do custom amazing tshirt design cartoon tattoo style sport wear












About:

European top quality in T-shirts design.

Are you Looking for a Professional Eye Catching T shirt, Sweatshirt, Hoodie, Short, Cap or Sport Wear design?
Just relax, You have found the right person to do it.

I will design custom outstanding t-Shirt with your idea or I will give you mines.
My designs are on the cutting edge of trends that spread world wide.

Can be Modern and casual but also Vintage, Tattoo, Skulls, Custom motorbikes, Hot Rods, Hip Hop and Street Art culture inspired.
I also love Retro -or not- cartoon, Watercolor, Calligraphy, Lettering, Graffiti and many other trends.

I have a lot of experience working for Extreme Sports such MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), Skate, Surf Bmx, Boxing, football...

Also for kids girls women fashion market. I can do the print for every kind of clothes.

So if you need something for girls will be feminine and cute.
For kids I have big experience working for Cartoon TV Series so imagine what can I do.

And well, I have to say: if you like hard will be HARD & HEAVY.
Trade Marks like Affliction, Sullen, Dyse One, Wicked One, Tapout, Venum, Liquorbrand, would be happy to hire me again & again.

Reviews


wylluk:Outstanding services with flawless communication. Will be using again.

carlosnietocom:This was a design to be the flag ship of a new apparel brand. A tribute to Canadian solders and their viking roots.

beans76:Went above and beyond what we are looking for very satisfied!

carlosnietocom:A T-shirt design for a cliente related with a variety of athletes from power lifting, body building, crossfit etc. I love to make this kind of strong concepts to promote healthy sports!

redmudgangster:easy to work with and very talented ,


No comments:

Post a Comment