Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will do 2 t shirt design

I will do 2 t shirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">On Fiverr Since 2014
with more than 3000+ positive reviews.
you are on the right place.

RECOMENDED


I DESIGN EXPERT OF ;


- Typography T-shirt design

- Vintage T-shirt Design

- Caligraphy  T-shirt design


Don't forget to check out my extra gig
because source file PNG or VECTOR is SEPARATED from basic gig price

See my Portofolio ;

http://bit.ly/1wDV3yo

just sent me
TEXT Or Word you want to design and put in t-shirt NOW!!!

My Basic Gig $5 deliver without final files.

(IMPORTANT)
Please check my extra gig before you order ;
- Deliver PNG + $5
- Deliver All over Vector File + $20
- Also Design Your back t shirt + $5

Our Team will deliver 2 design As Optional then
You can choose 1 from that Optional.

Enjoy Work With Us.

=========================
please see other gig
https://www.fiverr.com/fathermonster

Reviews


slowspeedtv:Overall experience was great, I will admit I was alittle picky and difficult with what I wanted, however I had an image in my head and wanted exactly what I visioned. Father monster definitely came through and helped get my thoughts onto a canvas

fathermonster:thanks my friend, the best is you. :)

krabbe1984:thank you very much

fathermonster:fantastic! be pleasure to work with. :)

pintu7777:Great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment