Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will provide vector design of selected T-shirt

I will provide vector design of selected T-shirt












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will make a awesome T-shirt design as per your concept. I will provide vector file, high resolution file & other formats also as required, Also provide two revision & two concepts.

Reviews


technounity:again, excellent service! highly recommended!

skshagar:Outstanding Experience!

hugheseric1990:The only designer I have found on this site so far that actually delivered what I asked for. I was also given an example design before even placing the order. This showed me that this person is an actual designer and is able to whip up concepts fairly quickly and it also showed an actual business/personal connection

skshagar:better communication \u0026 response, clear concept what he was looking for. had a nice worktime with him, hope we will work together again. Thanks Hugheseric

technounity:again, excellent service! highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment