Monday, July 2, 2018

I will design best canna weed marijuana dabs unique tshirt designs

I will design best canna weed marijuana dabs unique tshirt designs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Original Unique Designs
Ready to be upload on your Merch account or other sites like Merch by Amazon or you're shop.
Choose you're package and roll the blunt!
If you have some amazing crazy idea you can write us!
Thanks, and be sure that we roll and light till we make you're designs!
If the designs don't come right on time, please don't panic cause the weed make us too stone.
For the deliver files, we send png 4500 x 5400 and vector ai.. 
Keep vapping and dabing!
Thanks!

Reviews


braylo22:Multimediaone did a great job on my shirt designs, I love her creativity and I will order again. This was my first order and this designer is really good at what they do and my people like the design. I love the marijuana community andthe artists who bring their creative talent to the marijuana culture! http://www.theweedtube.com/User/higherknowle\n

multimediaone:Thanks! I love creating marijuana themed shirt designs!\r\nWish you all good!\r\n

maryjanesparadi:very great work

multimediaone:thank you very much!

mortjee:awesome...


No comments:

Post a Comment