Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will create1 design concept + unlimited revisions & transparent png +1 file printable file.

I will create1 design concept + unlimited revisions & transparent png +1 file printable file.












About:

Looking for great t-shirts designs? then you're at right place.

If you want professional creative graphic designs for your business or personal t-shirts. I can create great professional designs for you and it will be brand new and will be eye-catching.

YOU CAN GET

  • Super creative designs
  • High resolution 300 dpi jpeg files.
  • High resolution 300 dpi Png files (transparent background)
  • HQ mockups
  • Print Ready Files
  • EPS vector file
  • You can get Ai, CDR, JPEG, PNG, PDF, EPS etc.
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication.
  • T-shirts designs for your merch by amazon.

NOTE: For complex designs, please first contact me in the inbox before placing the order to avoid any misunderstanding.feel free to contact me in the inbox to discuss the ideas about your designs. thank you

Place Your Order And Enjoy My Amazing Service!

Reviews


robertatownes:Great service!

ralphtherex:Very responsive and willing to satisfy customer needs.

tkpham:Seller was great! I will be using this seller for all my logo needs.

bcalcaraz:This designer is so good that I want to find new projects...just so I can work with her. The incredible detail of her work is unsurpassible. A true professional passionate about not just the quality of her work, but most importantly, satisfying the needs of the customer. Truly, above and beyond.

logo_solutions:highly cooperative buyer i have ever met :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment