Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will make 2 trendy shirts vintage in 12 hrs unlimited revision

I will make 2 trendy shirts vintage in 12 hrs unlimited revision












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello everyone! and welcome to my T Shirt Design Gig

RECOMMENDED TO YOU

- for Amazon
- For Tesspring
- For Personal Business
- Custom T-Shirt Design

Looking for an awesome HQ t-shirt design, but also need that bang for your buck? Look no further. For just 5$, I can provide you 2 stellar typographic designs that's high resolution and ready to print!

for 5$ I will give you :

  •     2 High Resolution Designs
  •     Transparent PNG file (3000px x 3000px with 300 DPI resolution)
  •     High-Quality T-shirt Mockup
  •     Unlimited revision until your complete Satisfaction
  •     100% Satisfaction
  •     Money Back Guarantee
  •     Fast respond on revisions and inquiries.

Reviews


wippie:great work thanks

ideaofart:Thank you very much sir pleasure to work with you \u003c3

wippie:Fast and good work. Thanks.

ideaofart:Thank you very much sir \u003c3 I will be happy to work with you again ^^

gerannamo:Excellent work as always!!


No comments:

Post a Comment