Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will provide a typography design only $5 with vintage,image,any color,graphics and etc.

I will provide a typography design only $5 with vintage,image,any color,graphics and etc.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Welcome to my gig....! 
I'm a professional graphic designer. I have a 4 year experience. i can create any type and vintage niche design. I'm always ready for your work. 


Are you looking for awesome t shirt design? 

You will get eye catching t shirt design and..
 
Services you will get:
 High resolution print ready files.
 High resolution PNG and JPEG version.
 High resolution images (3000px ×3000px) Or higher  
 Free t shirt mock-up (presentation)
 100% money back guarantee. 
 100% satisfaction guarantee.
 Unlimited revisions. 
 
Free service: 
You will get 
Source file (PSD or PDF) 



Please knock me and ORDER NOW.......! 


Thank you

Reviews


bryan6330:was ok, good deal for $5

smarterlook:As always excellent job!

design_starbd:Thank you very much..... good communication..

teamhernandez:Absolutely love the design! Quick turn around and everything I asked for was included. Will use again!

design_starbd:thank you ma'am...


No comments:

Post a Comment